Monday, March 25, 2013

there's a little caterpillar

Actually, there are a lot of them!  All over a bush just outside the front door of the dorm.  When the kids told me I got rather excited, and now we have two caterpillars living in our lounge room, much to the disgust of several of the girls!  I'm interested to see how our two fare, as they seem to be a little confused at the moment.
Just tonight, one of the boys called me to tell me that one of the caterpillars on the bush outside was starting to chrysalise (if that's a word!).  So far it's just a slightly swollen caterpillar hanging upside down, but I'm keeping a close eye on it's progress!  Here's a photo of what it looks like at the moment-taken in very poor light, sorry about quality! You get the idea anyway.  I'll keep you all updated with what it turns into!  Isn't God amazing :)


No comments:

Post a Comment